We’re charting the future of air mobility
MEET THE FOUNDERS
Archer’s mission is to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility
We rely on transparent, direct, and honest communication to achieve our mission in the most productive way possible as one team. We’re all in this together.
We are long-term, mission-driven thinkers with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are not afraid to be bold, think creatively, and overcome any obstacles along the way to turning our dream into reality.
Safety first, always. We are dedicated to ensuring the safety of our employees, future passengers, and the environment by building a high redundancy aircraft with no single point of failure. Through testing, high quality materials, and precision we will never compromise on safety.
We’re dedicated to creating an aircraft that will push the world towards a zero-emissions future. By using advanced technology, electric batteries, and safe materials, the environment and health of our communities always comes first.
Most importantly, we celebrate together. From team events to test flights and everything in between, we know how to have fun.
- Assembled an industry-leading team of aerospace engineers.
- Designed, built, tested, and flew our subscale prototype.
- Validated aircraft configuration and flight handling capabilities.
- Design, build and fly our Maker passenger aircraft.
- Begin FAA Certification for our aircraft.
- Partner with Stellantis to accelerate our manufacturing timelines.
- Partner with United as part of their broader decarbonization mission.
- Scale team to 300 and establish Archer as the #1 urban air mobility company worldwide.
- Expand team to develop our FAA Certified aircraft.
- Build and fly our production aircraft.
- Begin manufacturing consumer aircraft.
- Achieve Type Certification and Production Certification from FAA.
- Begin consumer flight operations in Los Angeles, Miami, and beyond.
- Expand manufacturing capabilities.