We’re charting the future of air mobility
MEET THE FOUNDERS
Archer’s mission is to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility
We rely on transparent, direct, and honest communication to achieve our mission in the most productive way possible as one team. We’re all in this together.
We are long-term, mission-driven thinkers with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are not afraid to be bold, think creatively, and overcome any obstacles along the way to turning our dream into reality.
Safety first, always. We are dedicated to ensuring the safety of our employees, future passengers, and the environment by building a high redundancy aircraft with no single point of failure. Through testing, high quality materials, and precision we will never compromise on safety.
We’re dedicated to creating an aircraft that will push the world towards a zero-emissions future. By using advanced technology, electric batteries, and safe materials, the environment and health of our communities always comes first.
Most importantly, we celebrate together. From team events to test flights and everything in between, we know how to have fun.
OUR KEY MILESTONES & TIMELINE
- Assembled an industry-leading team of engineers
- Designed, built, tested, and flew our subscale prototype
- Confirmed Maker configuration and flight handling capabilities
- Entered into strategic relationships with United Airlines (operating & commercial), Stellantis (manufacturing & strategic), United States Air Force (flight testing) and REEF (infrastructure)
- Announced first launch cities in partnership with Los Angeles and Miami
- FAA signed Archer's G-1 Certification Basis
- Became publicly-listed company on the NYSE ($ACHR)
- Completed conceptual design review and began preliminary design stage of our production aircraft
- Design, build, and unveil Maker, our first full scale eVTOL aircraft
- Complete Maker’s first test flight (hover)
- Achieve G-2 Means of Compliance with FAA on our production aircraft
- Maker completes full transition and cruise flights
- Select site and begin construction of our manufacturing facility
- Finish construction of our manufacturing facility
- Full powertrain system validation
- Unveil our production aircraft
- Launch mobile booking application for testing
- Complete final compliance ground / flight testing with the FAA
- Achieve Type Certification on production aircraft from FAA
- Receive Part 135 certificate with FAA, which will allow for the commencement of commercial business operations