1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The categories of information we collect can include:
- Information you provide to us directly. We may collect personal information, such as your name, phone number, location, and e-mail address when you when you sign up for our mailing list or otherwise communicate with us. We may also collect any communications between you and Archer and any other information you provide to Archer.
- Data collected through the use of the Site. We collect information about how you use the Site and your actions on the Site. By using the Site, you consent to the recording, storage and disclosure of such communications you send or receive.
- Information we receive from third parties. From time to time, we may receive information about you from third parties and other users. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages. We may also send you Site-related emails or messages (e.g., newsletters).
We, and our third party partners, automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Site, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects, web beacons, file information and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). For example, we collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, and other such information. We also collect information about the way you use our Site, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, the pages you visit, the links you click, how frequently you access the Site, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the Site from multiple devices, and other actions you take on the Site. When you access our Site from a mobile device, we may collect unique identification numbers associated with your device or our mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google AdID, or Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device, or we may be able to approximate a device’s location by analyzing other information, like an IP address. We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Site and to understand more about the demographics of our users. We may also work with third party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, which attempt to recognize you across multiple devices. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our users, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser at this time.
We use or may use the data collected through tracking technologies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising; (c) identify you across multiple devices; (d) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Site; (e) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website; (f) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (g) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Site, as some features and services on our Site may not work properly. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. You may also set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our e-mail and performed certain functions with it.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the instances described below.
We may share your personal information with:
- Third parties at your request;
- With third parties who may have products or services we think you may enjoy;
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, providing mailing services, providing tax and accounting services, contest fulfillment, web hosting, or providing analytic services;
- Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
4. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping your information safe: We care about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Archer does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Site. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites and our users may post links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on the websites of third party sites.
7. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by [emailing us at email@example.com.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US